Clever Academy is seeking a dynamic, driven Marketing Assistant (MA) to market the company’s courses and services, and help grow its business.
In this position, your direct supervisor is the Marketing Manager (MM). The MA will work in coordination with the MM in the following work areas:
- Assist in the execution of a local marketing strategy.
- Contribute to, and be actively involved in, marketing activities in the following areas:
- web site copy and content updates
- email marketing campaigns
- in-house marketing events, both online and offline
- participation in external education fairs
- competitor monitoring
- monthly reports
- Achieve goals for lead generation, revenue, sales and other metrics.
- Collaborate with other internal teams in executing marketing activities.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant admissions tests and our products.
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years marketing experience (website experience appreciated).
- Experience working in a target-oriented environment.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the flexibility to handle multiple tasks.
- Good computer literacy and aptitude for online marketing tools.
How to apply:
Please submit a CV and covering letter (required) to [email protected] explaining why you are interested and why you think you are suitable for the position. Please put “Marketing Assistant – Your Name” in the subject line.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2015