Clever Academy is seeking a Marketing Outreach Representative to report to our Business Development Manager for an immediate start! This is a full-time, entry-level field position within a new and exciting initiative whose goal is to build B2B partner networks and drive domestic interest in Clever Academy & Kaplan courses.
The best candidates will be outgoing, results-oriented, have an excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines. Successful candidates will be creative, self-motivated, and have a strong interest in strategic community outreach.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Identifying and cultivating relationships through regular visits with potential strategic business partners such as local hospitals, universities, community colleges, community centers, travel agencies, and companies
- Setting meetings and travel to schools to network with university staff and faculty to drive interest in Clever Academy/Kaplan courses
- Scheduling and participating in regular educational presentations, community visits, luncheons, town and union hall meetings, and marketing events.
- Conducting presentations and facilitating outreach programs for prospective students at local companies, high schools and college locations/events
- Maintaining marketing materials and supporting marketing initiatives
- Following-up on prospective partnerships and tracking progress toward target goals
- Attending events both off-site and at Clever Academy campuses, including but not limited to open houses, open studios, college fairs, and industry events
- Communicating accurate, current, and comprehensive product knowledge, information about Clever Academy/Kaplan language courses, resources available and the application process
- Assisting with the admissions application process offsite, and other admissions/marketing projects as needed
To be considered, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 0-2 years’ work experience
- Ability to work remotely while meeting sales goals
- Excellent and engaging presentation skills
- Must enjoy working with people and have a dynamic personality
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Prior work experience in Sales, Education, or Marketing/PR preferred
- Degree in Business, Marketing/PR/Communications preferred
- Experience or interest in international students, international travel or study abroad
How to Apply:
Please email your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for considerations. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Headquarters in Hanoi, Vietnam
Job Functional Area
Clever Academy is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. If you require any adjustments or additional support within the recruitment process, please contact us directly.