Clever Academy is seeking instructors to prepare students for the GMAT®, GRE®, SAT®, ACT®, SSAT® and TOEFL® exams at our Saigon Campus, Ho Chi Minh City. Clever Academy offers education and training solutions as a Kaplan Certified Education Provider and it brings Kaplan-certified test preparation courses to students in Vietnam.
- Teach Kaplan’s methods and strategies to help guide students of all levels in achieving their highest scores on test day
- Monitor and comment on students’ performance and provide recommendations and feedback, including via email
- Take attendance for all classes taught and submit attendance records to management
- Provide students with guidance for using the digital course resources provided to them
- Attend ongoing training and development through Clever Academy
- Conduct marketing presentations and workshops at local universities / careers fairs where required
- Inform prospective students about the benefits of preparing with Clever Academy.
- Experience of admissions tests
- It is recommended that you have a score in the 80th percentile in all sections of the test(s) you will teach. (You must submit a score report or you can qualify by taking a Kaplan practice test)
- Proficiency in English:
- Recommended minimum of TOEFL iBT 80 or IELTS Band 7.0
- 90th percentile for SSAT, SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE courses
- Good problem-solving and creative-thinking skills
- Good time-management skills
- Some experience of teaching, public speaking or customer service is preferable
How to apply:
Please email your current CV, a cover letter indicating the preferred test(s), and two contacts for references to firstname.lastname@example.org and carbon copy (CC) email@example.com.
Qualified candidates will be invited to attend a teacher audition to showcase their communication and presentation skills, and if successful will be invited to interview. If successful at interview, candidates will be invited to participate in a fully paid teacher training programme.
Salary range: negotiable, hour-based
Clever Academy is an equal opportunity employer.