Clever Academy is seeking several full-time and part-time Community Interns, serving as student ambassadors to the public, online and offline. This incumbent also plays a vital role in developing in-class activities and design promotional materials for Clever Academy’s projects and events.
- Implement an online community strategy in coordination with the Marketing Manager (MM) to ensure its effectiveness with the involvement of various social networks and online channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram – both at official and personal level. The job includes the management and engagement of the communities using the above channels. Being a “trendsetter” and a “trend follower” are who we are looking for!
- Contribute to, and be actively involved in, marketing activities in the following areas:
- web site copy and content updates
- email marketing campaigns
- in-house marketing events, both online and offline
- participation in external education fairs
- competitor monitoring
- monthly reports
- Collaborate with other internal teams in executing marketing activities.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant admissions tests and our products.
In-Class Activity Development (40%)
- Develop and execute in-class activities in coordination with the Marketing Manager (MM), Academic Coordinators (ACs) and Class Managers (CMs) to make sure the classes are effectively encouraging and fun. In-class activities are defined effective and successful if students love them, and ultimately class retention rate is improved.
Designs of Promotional Materials (20%)
- Design creative promotional materials based on requests by your supervisors.
Requirements for the position:
- High school/university students in Hanoi.
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and their respective participants (Forums, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Knowledge of admission tests, overseas study and educational institutions.
- Experience working in a target-oriented environment.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the flexibility to handle multiple tasks.
- Good computer literacy and aptitude for online marketing tools, can pick up new tools quickly.
- A monthly stipend (can work full-time or part-time)
- Letter of recommendation and certificate upon completion of the internship
- A minimum commitment of 3 months, performance-based extensions available
- Promotion to full-time employee
How to apply:
Please submit a CV and covering letter (required) to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you are interested and why you think you are suitable for the position.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2016