Clever Academy, the exclusive Kaplan Certified Education Provider (KCEP) in Vietnam is looking for several SAT, ACT & SSAT teachers in March and April 2017.
- Teach Kaplan’s methods and strategies to help guide students of all levels in achieving their highest scores on test day;
- Monitor and comment on students’ performance and provide recommendations and feedback, including via email;
- Take attendance for all classes taught and submit attendance records to management;
- Provide students with guidance for using the digital course resources provided to them;
- Attend ongoing training and development through Clever Academy;
- Conduct marketing presentations and workshops at local universities / careers fairs where required;
- Inform prospective students about the benefits of preparing with Clever Academy.
- University graduates with an English major;
- Experience in taking these tests;
- It is recommended that you have a score in the 80th percentile in all sections of the test(s) you will teach. (You must submit a score report or you can qualify by taking a Kaplan practice test)
- Proficiency in English:
- Recommended minimum of TOEFL iBT 80 or IELTS Band 6.5 for SAT, ACT & SSAT teachers
- Good problem-solving and creative-thinking skills
- Good time-management skills
- Some experience of teaching, public speaking or customer service is preferable
How to apply:
Please email your current CV, a cover letter indicating the preferred test(s), and two contacts for references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified candidates will be invited to attend a teacher audition to showcase their teaching, communication and presentation skills, and will be invited to the Kaplan interview if the requirements are met. Successful teachers will be invited to teach full-time at Clever Academy, with an attractive remuneration package including salary, bonuses and insurance. Visa permit application will be assisted by our HR team.
Salary range: negotiable, hour-based
Deadline: April 15, 2017
Clever Academy is an equal opportunity employer.