Clever Academy is seeking online/offline instructors in Ho Chi Minh City to prepare students for the GRE® & SAT® exams. Clever Academy offers education and training solutions and it brings globally-certified test preparation courses to students in Vietnam.
- Teach Clever Academy’s methods and strategies to help guide students of all levels in achieving their highest scores on test day
- Monitor and comment on students’ performance and provide recommendations and feedback, including via email
- Take attendance for all classes taught and submit attendance records to management
- Provide students with guidance for using the digital course resources provided to them
- Attend ongoing training and development through Clever Academy
- Conduct marketing presentations and workshops at local universities / careers fairs where required
- Inform prospective students about the benefits of preparing with Clever Academy.
- Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic outbreak in HCMC, all classes are conducted online via Zoom & MS Teams.
- Experience of admissions tests
- It is recommended that you have a score in the 80th percentile in all sections of the test(s) you will teach. (You must submit a score report or you can qualify by taking a practice test)
- Proficiency in English:
- Recommended minimum of TOEFL iBT 80 or IELTS Band 7.0 for GRE & SAT teachers
- Good problem-solving and creative-thinking skills
- Good time-management skills
- Some experience of teaching, public speaking or customer service is preferable
How to apply
Please CLICK HERE, choose ‘Apply Now’, follow the instructions and submit your application online, with supporting documents attached. Supporting documents may include your test score reports, degrees, certificates should you consider to be necessary.
Qualified candidates will be invited to attend a teacher audition to showcase their communication and presentation skills, and if successful will be invited to interview & mock teaching sessions with sample lesson plans provided by Clever Academy. If successful at interview & these mock teaching sessions, candidates will be invited to participate in a teacher training program, and then be selected for teaching at Clever Academy.
Salary range: negotiable, hour-based
Clever Academy is an equal opportunity employer.