Table of Contents / Nội Dung Chính
Purpose of the Job:
To service prospective and enrolled students and classes, participate in center sales and marketing activities, and carry out day-to-day center operations.
- Opening center in the morning and conducting regular walk-throughs.
- Advise, counsel, and service students and potential customers
- Answering of Center email enquiries
- Answer phones and make outbound sales calls
- Managing student registration for the online component of classroom courses
- Ordering office/classroom supplies.
- Handling deliveries of course materials and managing storeroom.
- Booking accommodation and travel for teachers, relating to any off-site courses.
- Assist the Academic Coodinator/Senior Student Advisor in the administration of classes (including but not limited to: collecting enrollment agreements, sending confirmation letters and inquiry mailings).
- Assist the Marketing Coordinator/Senior Student Advisor in the administration of marketing seminars (including but not limited to: copying, assembling and distributing seminar packs and marketing materials.)
- Assist in the overall administration of the Clever Academy.
- Responsibilities may also include duties such as assisting with mailings, distributing flyers, doing sales seminars and class introductions.
Position Requirements and/or Skills Required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills (including oral, telephone, and written communications)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Comfortable in a sales and target-oriented environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Computer skills
- Deductive reasoning, problem-solving and decision making skills
How to apply:
Please submit a CV and covering letter (required) to [email protected] explaining why you are interested and why you think you are suitable for the position.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2015